With this document, Ercules Comunicazioni, with registered offices in via Roma 10, 10023 – Chieri (TO), acting as data controller, provides Website users with some information relating to the cookies used within the website.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when he/she accesses a specific site, for the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer / tablet / smartphone on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the the latter; they are then sent back to the website when the subsequent visit to the Website occurs.
– Technical cookies: strictly necessary. These are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of a website and that are used to manage various services related to websites (such as a login or access to reserved functions on the sites). The duration of these cookies is strictly limited to the work session or they can take advantage of a longer stay time in order to remember the visitor’s choices. Disabling strictly necessary cookies can compromise the website’s use and navigation experience.
Analysis (analytics) and performance cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of a website anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality and will be treated in detail later.
– Profiling cookies: aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
– Third-party cookies: By visiting a website you can receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”) that can reside in Italy or abroad. An example present on most websites is the presence of YouTube videos, Google APIs, use of Google Maps, and the use of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page are generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the host site page. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks in order to increase the visitor’s user experience.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all websites managed by third parties. For information on the management of the information collected by “third parties” please refer to relevant regulations. The Data Controller has no responsibility for the operation of third-party cookies on this Website.
Types of cookies used by the following website
The site uses only technical cookies, for which no consent is required from the interested party.
These are cookies necessary to navigate the website as they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and fraud prevention and allow for example: to identify whether the user has regularly accessed areas of the site which require prior authentication or user validation and the management of sessions relating to the various services and applications or the storage of data for secure access or the fraud control and prevention functions.
More precisely, the site uses:
- technical cookies strictly necessary to allow navigation by the user
Without these cookies, the website could not function properly.
- technical cookies that facilitate user navigation, indicated below in detail:
- session cookies used to “fill the cart” in online reservations on the website,
- authentication cookies, cookies for multimedia content such as flash players that do not exceed the duration of the session,
- personalization cookies (for example, to choose the navigation language, recall ID and password complete with the entry of the first characters, etc.),
- cookie (indicate the name) which prevents the short information contained in the banner from reappearing in the case of connections made within the deadline. It is activated by clicking “ok” on the banner,
- cookie (indicate the name) that allows you to keep your choice on the language
These cookies can be disabled by clicking here:Revoke cookie
Analysis cookies (Analytics)
In particular, this website site uses the Google Analytics service which also offers tools to make the IPs anonymous. See the Google cookie information for Google Analytics at the following link: http://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage and learn more about the method by which Google – third party – uses data of its users at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Analytics cookies are assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site: these are exactly the functions and purposes for which cookie processing i sused on this website.
The interested party can however always oppose (opt-out) this system (including any mechanisms for anonymization of the cookies themselves). We specify that it is possible to deactivate the analytics cookies by following a simple procedure: open your browser, select the settings menu, click on the internet options, open the privacy tab and choose the desired level of blocking cookies. If you want to delete the cookies already saved in the memory, simply open the safety panel and delete the history by checking the “delete cookies” box.
Third party cookies
Through the website www.ercules.it it is possible to receive third-party cookies, including profiling cookies, which are activated by clicking “ok” on the banner. An example of these cookies is represented by the presence of social plugins for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the host site page. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by specific regulations to which you should please refer to.
The individual third-party cookies are detailed, as well as the links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies:
- Google information: on the use of data at the link http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/ and complete information at the link http://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Google (configuration): the general out-out guide for Google services (Maps, YouTube …) is available at the web address http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ and https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section. Or follow the various guides on the web for example https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security and https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da- part-of-twitter
- Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
ATTENTION: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of some website features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect browsing in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications.
In addition, browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third party” cookies.
The data processing is carried out with automated tools by the owner.
No dissemination or communication is made.
With the exception of technical cookies, the provision of data is left to the will of the interested party who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and / or to use the services that require the installation of cookies.
The interested party can avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner through appoWebsite functions available on their browser.
Without prejudice to the foregoing in relation to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user can delete other cookies through the functionality made available by the Owner for this purpose through this regulation or directly through your browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
- How to manage cookies on Microsoft PC
If you wish to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below,
Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select Options
Click on the ‘Stuff for geeks’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the “Content settings” button
Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Internet Options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
To activate cookies in your browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
Then select the Privacy icon
Click on the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
Click on ‘Protection’, select the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’
Click on ‘Save’
- How to manage cookies on a Mac PC
If you wish to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
Click on ‘Explore’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
Scroll down until you see “Cookies” in the Reception File section
Select the option ‘Do not ask’
Safari on OSX
Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
Click on ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’
Select “Only from the site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
Scroll down until you see the cookies under ‘Privacy and security’
Select ‘Enable cookies only for the originating site’
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to disable them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the portability of the data, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- ask the data controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
The above rights can be exercised with a written request addressed to the Data Controller through a registered letter, or also by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.